We love how with a few clicks, you can learn a new skill, get inspiration, make new friends, laugh & cry & move on. Here is a collection of things we used, read, shopped, watched. We don’t get a referral fee from any of this and everyone will have varying experiences, so please use this list as merely suggestions. Happy clicking!
Making a new home (or redecorating)
Misc help, errands, skills:
For you (psychology, beauty, personal styling, exercise, divorce party help ideas):
- The Ex-Wives’ Guide to Divorce: How to Navigate Everything from Heartache and Finances to Child Custody
- The Co-Parents’ Handbook: Raising Well-Adjusted, Resilient, and Resourceful Kids in a Two-Home Family from Little Ones to Young Adults
- DIVORCE: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume I: What Women Need To Know About Securing Their Financial Future Before, During, and After Divorce (Volume 1)
- Divorce- HBO
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce – Bravo
- Broad City – Comedy Central
- Anything Amy Schumer
- Sex in the City – of course!
- The Good Wife
Financial & Legal: